INC NEWS - Christmas parade float thanks

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Sun Dec 3 20:44:19 EST 2006

Thanks and appreciation go out to Board member Ken Gash,  the CVNA kids
group (their Junior Neighborhood Association), Connie Roth (of CVNA and
DCVB) and everyone else who participated, for their efforts in getting the
INC Christmas Parade float through the parade without incident. There must
have been 20 people (kids and adults) riding it. It was a hoot!

I took a couple of photos and when I get them, I'll post them to the
website and let you know (for those who missed it). Ken has already
started thinking about next years float. he says it'll be the biggest in
the history of the parade. That's a Texan talking for you...

Those that missed the Christmas Parade (or any other of the activities for
the family that day) need to try to catch it next year. It's what
community is all about. I saw past presidents of INC all over the place as
well as our current one (and next one Ken). INC fits into this City in so
many ways besides just neighborhoods.

RWP
27 Beverly