INC NEWS - Picking up leaves!

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Thu Dec 7 03:43:50 EST 2006

Somehow we didn't make that list. At least not yet. But then again, we
rarely see a street sweeper.

RWP
27 Beverly

> I'm not sure who to thank for this, but i want to make sure folks at the
> city level know how appreciative i am that the streets in the Duke Park
> neighborhood have been vacuumed clean of leaves this season.
>
> I get tired of seeing so many people rake or blow their leaves into the
> street, or bag their leaves improperly every year, with the result being
> that our streets and storm drains are completely blocked and clogged.
> Not only does this look bad, but it creates hazardous conditions.
>
> This year Duke Park looks great, and we don't have to worry about storm
> water backing up and flooding our streets. I hope this is going on
> throughout the city as well.
>
> Thanks to whoever is responsible for stepping up to the plate and taking
> care of this.
>
> Barry Ragin
> 1706 Shawnee St.

This e-mail, and any attachments to it, contains PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) or
entity named on the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination or copying of this e-mail in error is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic  transmission in error, please notify
me by telephone (919-489-0576) or by electronic  mail to the sender of
this email, RW  Pickle (pickle at patriot.net) immediately.