INC NEWS - 2 things as neighborhoods meet this month

bragin at nc.rr.com bragin at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 8 12:55:49 EST 2007

As i've said in the past, i am much less concerned by an accountant or a
web designer working in an 800 sq. foot piece of their house than i am
about a pit bull breeder, fighting bird seller, or auto repair business
operating unlicensed with no restrictions in a residential neighborhood.
All of which i've experienced on my block within the past 18 months with
no enforcement mechanism in place at all. Who knows how much brake fluid
or used motor oil made it into the storm draim on my block?

Barry Ragin
1706 Shawnee St.