INC NEWS - Prozac in the water

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Sat Jan 13 03:42:03 EST 2007

I went looking for the article I read (in a printed magazine) this week
about the subject title of this email. I couldn't remember what the
magazine was (it's one the City gets and was in the waiting room for the
City Council offices), but here's the audio story from the National Public
Radio (NPR) website.

www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6082152

We've heard about the lead in the water supply here. Perhaps there is more
we don't know (or even test for). With all of the pharma compounds going
into our bodies today, then all of our secretions going to the treatment
facilities and then back into our streams and rivers, this may become a
bigger issue as time goes on. It's a sure sign when the lower species of
this planet beging to change. How long does it take for it to move up the
food chain...

RWP
27 Beverly