INC NEWS - (no subject)

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Fri Jan 19 12:35:32 EST 2007

Forwarded for Annie.
RWP
27 Beverly

Hello Neighbors
Sarah P. Duke Gardens is looking for volunteers. If you enjoy teaching and
challenging young minds to explore the natural world, this program is for
you. We are happy to announce our annual children's docent training set
for February 20,22, and 27 from 10-12 each day. Learn about this local
treasure and how to lead programs for children. Our award winning 'Into
The Garden' children's program is rapidly growing and needs your support.
Opportunities for volunteers include, but are not limited to:

*	Leading school groups to explore the garden environment, assisting with
pre-school nature workshops, helping behind the scenes, leading Story
Time, assisting with special events, and with planning for our new
Children's Discovery Garden
Please respond if you are interested in participating.

Annie Nashold
Director of Children's Education and Family Programs
Sarah P. Duke Gardens
Duke University
919-668-1708
Fax 919-668-3610