INC NEWS - Correction: Scott King vs. Southampton Developments

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 21:21:43 EST 2007

Correction:

In my previous email regarding the Scott King
Development: The paragraph discussing the zoning going
from Rural to R-20 was referring to Southampton across
Herndon Rd. from Fairfield...Still a big concern for
us Fairfield neighbors.

In addition, Bill Ripley is presumed to be no longer
involved with Southampton. He just secured the
rezoning and then "flipped" the land to Parker Orleans
who is digging the pit and building. Mrs. Young took
Pictures of the project from the west side and the
east side and sent them to the Commissioners hoping
that they would be appalled...and got no response.

Please feel free to email the Commissioners with
regard to the Southampton development immediately
across Herndon Road as well.

All this sounds just awful to me, and I can't believe
that it was only via a chance email to my neighborhood
listserv that I found out about any of it.

Cheers,
Melissa

Melissa Rooney
mmr121570 at yahoo.com