INC NEWS - Please support funding request for our new skatepark!

Smith, Annette Annette.Smith at durhamnc.gov
Mon Feb 19 12:16:59 EST 2007

Durham Parks and Recreation has submitted a "Hometown Helper" funding
request for the planned skate park in Central Park.   This funding
program offers community members the opportunity to give support to the
request by adding comments to the proposal.  Once at the site, search
for North Carolina and Durham and several projects will come.  Please
add your supportive comments to our proposal!

inc-list at rtpnet.org

Annette L. Smith

Recreation Manager of Administrative Services

Durham Parks and Recreation

919-560-4355 x214

www.durhamnc.gov <http://www.durhamnc.gov>

Durham Parks and Recreation provides opportunities for our community to
PlayMore!