INC NEWS - Parks and Recreation current environmental programs for the whole family!

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Fri Feb 23 01:46:58 EST 2007

Parks and Recreation is starting a new program of environmental programs.
They have a number of fun events already planned; from now through August
so far. You can find out about all of them by following the link provided
at the end of this post. Feel free to share it with your neighborhood list
servers. Pre-registration is required on some events. So if you see
something you or the family would like to do, you better get registered in
a hurry before it fills up. It's free as well! Please bookmark the link
provided so you can keep abreast of any additions or changes.

RWP
27 Beverly

Join us for some fun, hands-on environmental programs in our backyard
parks. From amphibians to canoeing we will explore the natural world
around us. We'll also offer a monthly night hike, giving participants an
opportunity to experience the fascinating world of nature at night. These
programs are open to the general public, all ages, and are free.
Pre-registration is required only for the nighthikes, paddle programs, and
day trips. For more information on any program or to pre-register, please
contact Chris Shepard at 919-620-8154 or
christopher.shepard at durham.nc.gov.

http://www.durhamnc.gov/departments/parks/education.cfm