INC NEWS - Need Volunteers for study exercise at RDU

David Harris harrisdl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 09:03:50 EST 2007

I am including in this email, the information that I recently received from RDU Operations regarding the upcoming exercise.  I will continue to forward this information to you as it becomes available to me.

From RDU:

My name is Valerie Beu and I am the Volunteer Coordinator for the exercise.

We are still in the works of choosing a date/time for a meeting before the drill and have not decided on exact times for the actual drill, but I wanted to give you some more information.

The drill is to take place on Saturday, March 24th and volunteers will probably be asked to arrive around 7:00am for sign in and set-up (including mulage and injury assignment).  The events should be over by noon or at the latest 1:00pm depending on how long it takes them to eat.

Betty S. Moore, CFI
EM Coordinator / CERT Program Manager
Durham County Fire Marshal's Office
bmoore at co.durham.nc.us