INC NEWS - New rezoning sign on Scott King: Z06-51

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 19:03:13 EST 2007

Hi again. I have just been informed that The City
Council has no role in determining if this property
should be rezoned.

(I was previously told that they would be considering
the rezoning, since the applicant is going to get the
property annexed.)

Please send your emails and correspondences to the
planning commission and the county commissioners only,
and refrain from contacting the city council about
this.

Sorry for the confusion! And thanks again for your
concern and help!
Melissa

Melissa Rooney
mmr121570 at yahoo.com