INC NEWS - Fence Building for Coalition to Unchain Dogs

amanda arrington ssnss4 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 10:15:10 EDT 2007

Here is a link to the news story on the Coalition to Unchain Dogs’ first fence building in Durham.  I know some folks had expressed interest in seeing the video clip of what had run on News 14 but I think only the print version is shown online.

  http://rdu.news14.com/content/your_news/triangle/?SecID=512&ArID=101638

  The Coalition to Unchain Dogs will have a garage sale on April 14th  to help raise funds to build more fences for chained dogs (rain day will be the following Saturday, April 21st)  The sale will be held in the parking lot of Healthy Start Academy at 807 W. Chapel Hill Street.  To donate items and/or volunteer to help with the sale please email me at ssnss4 at yahoo.com.  If you have nothing to donate, come on by and shop a little for a good cause!

  Thanks,
  Amanda

"Look deep into the eyes of any animal, and then for a moment, trade places, their life becomes as precious as yours and you become as vulnerable as them. Now smile if you believe all animals deserve our respect and our protection, for in a way, they are us, and we are them." - Philip Ochoa