INC NEWS - Forum on Bail Bonds

David Harris harrisdl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 08:40:51 EDT 2007

At the District Court Judges meeting yesterday, the judges wanted to make sure that the Inter Neighborhood Council was informed about this forum, and I was alerted at that time of the conflict.  I'm sorry; arriving at a date was quite an exercise, coordinating among the participants and the school system!

David
As I look at your meeting calendar, this might present a conflict for you, as I see your meeting will be scheduled at the same time.

However, please announce at the Inter Neighborhood Council that there will be a Forum on Bail Bonds, co-sponsored by the Durham Judicial District and the League of Women Voters. It will be held Tuesday, April 24 from 7-9 at the Rogers-Herr Auditorium on Cornwallis Road.

The purpose of the Forum is to educate the public on how the bail bond system operates and to provide an opportunity for citizens to hear judges, prosecutors, defenders and bail bondsmen explain their role in the bail bond process.

Please give me a call if you have any questions.

Bessie M. Carrington
bessiec at mindspring.com
919-489-8668

 David Harris