INC NEWS - website, listserver, help, and so on

Colin Crossman lists at crc32.com
Thu Mar 29 10:05:30 EDT 2007

Randy, and the Inter Neighborhood Council -

I will happily step in to relieve you of your burden with respect to the
INC electronic presence. Based on your recent email (the pertinent part
of which is quoted below), you would like to hear about some
qualifications.

As some here know, my background is long and varied.  One of the pieces
of knowledge that I picked up along the way is extensive knowledge of
HTML and web coding. Normally, I use specific tools such as Dreamweaver,
though I have used plain text editors.  Additionally, as my current
career is as a graduate student in a branch of computer science, I have
significant experience with Perl, Java, Javascript, PHP, Apache, IIS,
and many other web-based technologies, on Unix, Windows, and Mac
platforms.  I particularly enjoy working with the Googlemaps API, as it
is just so much fun.

An example of the work I have done for compensation is at
http://www.renaissanceexchangemonroe.com/.

Additionally, I've had experience moderating several listserves,
including large ones such as PAC-2, and have experience with majordomo
setup and configuration.

I believe that my skills put me in a unique position to lift this burden
off your shoulders with a minimum of fuss.

-Colin Crossman
Walltown