INC NEWS - Durham APS Gala and Auction!

Emily Weinstein weinsteinart at verizon.net
Mon Apr 23 17:13:47 EDT 2007

It is with great pleasure that I announce to our auction guests that
we will not only be doing a silent auction, but we will also be
hosting a live auction as well!

We are looking forward to your joining us on Friday, May 4th, at the
Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club for what promises to be an evening
of fun and elegance!  You are welcome to arrive at 7:30 pm for the
silent auction and you will be treated to beverages and hor
d'ourves.  We have a lot of great prizes to auction off and you can
start planning your bidding strategy by seeing what's for auction at
http://www.apswalk.org/Gala%20Files/2007%20Gala%20Catalog.pdf

We also have two great raffle prizes - one for a Rough Cut Diamond by
Jewelsmith and one for a $250 Cash Prize.  All of the information is
in the catalog at the link above, or you can learn more at
www.apswalk.org/previewparty.html

We hope that in addition to joining us at the Gala, you will also
invite your friends to be a part of this spectacular evening as we
celebrate the APS, the work that we have accomplished together and
all the "Diamonds in the Ruff" that we serve!

If you have any questions about the evening, please feel free to
contact me by email or phone.

Best,
Sarah

Sarah Crawford