INC NEWS - : NCDOT TO TEMPORARILY CLOSE LANES ON NORTHBOUND I-85 IN DU...

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 19:12:28 EDT 2007

Forwarded from the Duke Park Listserv:

RELEASE:   Immediate
DATE:  April 25, 2007
CONTACT:  Amanda Perry, (919)  733-2210

NCDOT TO TEMPORARILY CLOSE LANES ON NORTHBOUND I-85 IN DURHAM  COUNTY

RALEIGH — The N.C. Department of Transportation will temporarily  close three
lanes on northbound I-85 between Exit 173 (Cole Mill Road) and  Exit 176
(Duke Street/U.S. 501) in Durham beginning at 8 p.m. tonight, until 7  a.m. on
Thursday, April 26, weather permitting.
The closures are necessary to perform pavement marking operations as part  of
the I-85 widening project.
NCDOT reminds motorists to watch signs for construction information, stay
alert and obey the posted speed limit.  Plan ahead before driving by  visiting
the NCDOT Traveler Information Management Web site at
www.ncdot.org/traffictravel or call 511, the state’s free travel  information line for current travel
conditions.
For more information about this project, please contact the resident
engineer at (919) 560-6857.
***NCDOT***

Bill

Bill Anderson (919) 688  4550