INC NEWS - Weaver Street Community Day (Durham)-- fun for the whole family (Apr 5, 10-2)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 11:39:34 EDT 2007

Weaver Street (Durham) Community Day: 10-2 This
Saturday (April 5, 2007)

Hi everybody. I got a call from Mary Brown this
morning informing me of the Weaver Street Community
Day this Saturday. Kids activities will include Yoga,
arts and crafts, open play with balls and tunnels and
other props, and even some activities for the adults.

Appropriate for all ages, even young toddlers.

It is from 10-2 at 3000 Weaver Street, Durham.
Note: This is NOT the Weaver Street in Carrboro.

We have been to their program on Fridays before and
really enjoyed it.

If you plan to attend, please call 560-4294 to let
them know you're coming (so they can have the
appropriate amount of materials for everyone).

Thanks!
Melissa

Melissa Rooney, Ph.D.
301 Spring Garden Drive