INC NEWS - INC Web Page

Colin Crossman crc128 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 11:50:56 EDT 2007

I don't know if this actually needs to be on the agenda, but several months
ago I volunteered to work on the website, and, at the time, it sounded as if
INC was considering the idea.

For reasons of my personal schedule, I'd rather do this work sooner than
later.  Due to recent events, I anticipate a moderate restriction of my
available time starting in July, and, if it pleases INC, I'd like to have
any transition time out of the way before then.

If this is still a possibility, I'd like to have this matter resolved by
this Tuesday's meeting, or at the latest, next month.

Thanks!
Colin
Walltown

--
Colin R. Crossman, Esq.
crc128 at gmail.com
919-452-3333
--
This correspondence is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and
contains information that is confidential, and/or privileged to the named