INC NEWS - Jobs ops

David Harris harrisdl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 12:53:28 EDT 2007

The City of Durham Police Department Recruiting Division is hosting a Public Safety Job Fair on June 12 at Durham Technical Community College Campus on Lawson Street in the Cafeteria.  The time is 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.  I have attached a flyer with all of this information and I ask that pass the information along.

We are expecting to have the Durham Police and Fire Dept., Sheriff’s Dept., Duke Campus Police, NCCU Police and I’m still working on a few others.  If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me, Toni Brown, via email or at the number listed below.

Please view flyer and pass along this information.

Thank you,
Toni Brown,
Management Assistant
Recruiting Division
560-4168, ext. 222
Toni.brown at durhamnc.gov

It's nice to be important.....it's more important to be nice

David Harris
919-906-2023