INC NEWS - Development @ West Point on the Eno -- land surveyers??

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 15:42:51 EDT 2007

Please read the following email regarding a
development broadly called "ENO RIVER RESIDENTIAL."

>From a previous email, the only details I have are as
follows.

"They plan 119 SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES and 206 TOWNHOMES
(on some 60 acres that adjoins the south side of west
point park).  they propose entrances from guess road
by way of Victory Blvd., from Horton Road, and from
Roxboro Road."

I contacted the planning department, who informed that
I'd have to go downtown and request information
directly, and I simply don't have the time or energy
to do that right now (especially with three kids in
tow):

(Don't forget to read the email below. If you can
fulfill this request or have any information on a
surveyor, that'd be great.)

Thanks!
Melissa

Melissa Rooney
mmr121570 at yahoo.com

________________

does anybody know of a professional surveyer who would
 want to do work for a non-profit ... i think we need
to clearly stake out the southern property line of
West Point Park to know where this Eno River Residence
Development wants to put their 119 single family homes
and 206 townhomes.   we're going to need public
opinion on this, and the sooner we can show what we're
being threatened with the better.

thanks,  josie
Riojosie at aol.com
May 23, 2007