INC NEWS - Solid and Yard Waste being mixed before transporting

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Fri May 25 11:09:59 EDT 2007

A full discourse on any subject may cross several areas, all in the name of
improving our community.
I'm headed out of town for the weekend, and hope any concerns citizens may
have will be permitted in this dialogue.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Bill

In a message dated 5/25/2007 11:04:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,