INC NEWS - Preservation Durham Task Force needs your help as we hit the street

Ellen Dagenhart dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 1 16:00:08 EDT 2007

Dear Preservation Friends,

Below is a message from Preservation Durham Endangered Properties
Coordinator Pauli Hensen detailing our plans to work in East Durham
this weekend. These two houses are the ones that we acquired through
our Endangered Properties program, and we are trying to find buyers
for them. To do that we must make them more appealing, hence the work
day. It's the modern day version of Sweating with the Oldies. :-)

Please consider coming to pitch in on this - even if you can only
give an hour it will help. We also desperately need a pickup or two
to haul away debris and trash, as the City would charge us many many
$$$$ that we just don't have budgeted for this. Please let me know
ASAP if you can help, or if you like you can contact Pauli at 682-3036.

Thank you!
Ellen

>From: "Pauli Hensen" <pauli at preservationdurham.org>
>Subject: FW: For Sat.
>Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:08:26 -0400
>

>Hello All,
>We are pleased to announce the new "Task Force" for Preservation Durham!!!
>
>This weekend, June 2nd we are having a work day on Driver St. and we
>need as many hands as possible.  As a thank you for your labor we
>will provide a fun time, drinks and pizza!  The work schedule will
>be from 9:00 till 2:00 and will include the cleaning of the
>interior, exterior, yard, removal of debris, raking, scrubbing etc.
>etc.  In other words we are now staging the homes we have for sale
>and preparing them for squeaky clean showing condition. Yes, we have
>diamonds in the rough and we will be exposing this gem of a vision
>with everyone's help!
>
>The two homes for this Saturday's work day are at 213 & 118 S.
>Driver St.   We need tools, scrub brushes, buckets, brooms, sponges,
>boxes, yard bags and any thing that sparks your thoughts as a
>possible need.  Let us know if you can come and what you will bring.
>
>Thanks for your support,
>Pauli Hensen
>682-3036

Ellen M. Dagenhart, ABR, e-Pro, GRI
MailTo:dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Marie Austin Realty, Durham, NC
http://www.marieaustin.com
Office  919-286-5611  FAX  919-286-2252  Cell 919-475-1719

  <file://C:\Program%20Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\Mail\attach\durham_great_240.jpg>
[]

Check it out! http://www.durham-nc.com/www.wheregreatthingshappen.com