INC NEWS - petition against Wal-Mart

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 23:06:38 EDT 2007

Please see below and take the 30 seconds it takes to
sign this petition, and help our South Durham
neighbors protect their residential area. (And please
pass this on to friends who you think will sign.)

Thanks!
Melissa

Melissa Rooney
mmr121570 at yahoo.com

____________

Hi,
I wanted to draw your attention to this important
petition that I recently signed:
"No Wal-Mart on S. Roxboro and MLK"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/DurhamneighborhoodsFIRST?e
I really think this is an important cause, and I'd
like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's
free and takes less than a minute of your time.
Thanks! Please pass this along to any other interested
parties.

Judy T

Note: forwarded message attached.

that gives answers, not web links.