INC NEWS - yard waste and other solid waste issues

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 14:55:40 EDT 2007

In full agreement with you, Randy.
Make the citizens pay or jump through hoops, and they'll choose the illegal
dumping route all too often.
In the case of Hazardous wastes, the results, and even our awareness that  it
took place, may take years to fully recognize.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 6/4/2007 1:21:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,