INC NEWS - nonconforming setbacks

Judy Kincaid jkincaid at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 16 11:18:42 EDT 2007

Looking for advice!  We have a non-conforming lot width and side setbacks that are also non-conforming by a few inches.  This is in the Watts Hospital Hillandale neighborhood.  We are about to renovate and add a small addition to the back of the house and discovered that the UDO requires a special use permit, which will significantly delay our project.  This seems like a ridiculous requirement in this situation.  Any ideas re a quick solution to this problem?
Thanks!
Judy Kincaid

Judy Kincaid
Principal