INC NEWS - Triangle Business Journal on How to Pay for Schools

Kelly Jarrett, DISC kjj1 at duke.edu
Fri Jun 29 10:18:37 EDT 2007

Reyn:
Nonetheless, it is the voices of people who cared enough to weigh in on
the matter. And given the extremely powerful, well-funded homebuilders
and realtors lobbies whose voices are loudly pressuring our Raleigh
legislators to resist impact fees, it is refreshing to hear other
voices. And perhaps our elected officials in Raleigh should take heed.
Because after all, the pro-developers/builders/realtors lobbies that are
resisting these measures are also just a snap shot of what some people
(are paid to) think.
Kelly J.