INC NEWS - weighting our neighborhoods' priority

Rkitchin at aol.com Rkitchin at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 22:26:22 EDT 2007

Hello,
   I'm an advocate for weighted voting.
   My neighborhood (Falconbridge) had only one topic for the INC priority
list. It was and is   panhandling.
   Although I believe in weighting, I chose not to put all our five votes on
that issue.
   My neighborhood is relatively uninvolved in Durham issues, and has chosen
to trust me with representation to INC and to weigh in regarding priorities.
Other very important topics besides panhandling (in my opinion) were on the
priority list. I used my neighborhood's votes to push those higher on the INC
next-year program of work list.
    Don't take weighting away: it's a very helpful tool.
    Rosemarie   Kitchin
    Falconbridge

rkitchin at aol.com
Rosemarie Kitchin
President
Kitchin's Ink, Ltd., a deliberately low-profile
marketing services firm based in Durham
6702 Glen Forest Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27517-8647
919/768-0749