INC NEWS - County Tax Flexibility

Colin Crossman crc128 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:01:08 EDT 2007

Pat-

I think you made a typo, which some may find confusing.

You said: "The sales tax would on be on food"

I believe you meant to say: There will be no tax on food.

-Colin Crossman
Walltown

--
Colin R. Crossman, Esq.
crc128 at gmail.com
919-452-3333
--
This correspondence is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and
contains information that is confidential, and/or privileged to the named