INC NEWS - FW: Request to mailing list INC-list rejected

Newman Aguiar newman at nc.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 13:50:09 EDT 2007

Earlier today I forwarded a message to the INC list that contained four
attached documents.  The message was rejected by the moderator with the
following message.  The material related to the East End Connector will be
relatively large and generally will not comply with the 40 KB limit of this
list.  I will be posting the information to the PAC lists.  If you are
interested in this matter, please look for the information on the PAC lists.

Cheers.

Newman