INC NEWS - yard waste site

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 21:38:55 EDT 2007

Randy, have you written the city council and/or county
board of commissioners with your concerns on this?

Personally, I want to make sure that the water run-off
from that landfill is properly treated before it adds
to the continued pollution of our water and soil here
in the Triangle.

Where exactly is the landfill located? Do you have an
address? I would like to write our gov't officials
myself in this regard.

Thanks!
Melissa

Melissa Rooney