INC NEWS - Coalition to Unchain Dogs Benefit Concert , 10/13 at 5:00

amanda arrington ssnss4 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 08:07:47 EDT 2007

Hi Everyene,

  The band line up is finalized for the 10/13 benefit concert at Durham Central Park, beginning at 5:00.  Please check out http://www.unchaindogs.net/benefit.html for information, to purchase tickets, etc.  Please help spread the word about this event that will raise money to build fences for chained dogs in our area!

  Thank you and hope to see you all there!
  Amanda

"Look deep into the eyes of any animal, and then for a moment, trade places, their life becomes as precious as yours and you become as vulnerable as them. Now smile if you believe all animals deserve our respect and our protection, for in a way, they are us, and we are them." - Philip Ochoa