INC NEWS - Downtown Durham's Dinner Table

Smith, Annette Annette.Smith at durhamnc.gov
Tue Sep 18 13:54:42 EDT 2007

Good morning,

Please join me for a very special benefit event, Durham's Downtown
Dinner Table, on Thursday, October 11th at 6:30pm in Bay 7 of the
American Tobacco Campus.

This event will be a foodies' dream! Chefs from Rue Cler, Pop's, Verde,
Mad Hatter's, George's Garage, and Dos Perros will provide on-site
cooking stations, PLUS complimentary adult beverages from Parker & Otis
and Tyler's Taproom, AND music by Bull City Syndicate (bring your
dancing shoes). Dick Gordon of NPR's "The Story" will be hosting the
festivities so come ready to hear our story while you bid on some of the
many fabulous items in our silent and live auctions.

Tickets are $50 each ($25 of which is tax-deductible) with all proceeds
benefiting Genesis Home. Please visit www.genesishome.org
<http://www.genesishome.org/ <http://www.genesishome.org/> > or call
919-683-5878 ext. 22 today to
get your tickets. Additional event details are below.

Giving to a good cause has never been easier, or more delicious. Hope to
see you there!

Best,
Annette Smith

Secretary of the Board of Trustees
Genesis Home
www.genesishome.org <http://www.genesishome.org/
<http://www.genesishome.org/> >

Ending homelessness, one family at a time.

Durham's Downtown

Dinner Table

A benefit for Genesis Home.

Thursday, October 11th at 6:30pm
in Bay 7 of the American Tobacco Campus.

Hosted by Dick Gordon, of NPR's The Story <http://www.thestory.org/
<http://www.thestory.org/> >
.
Music by Bull City Syndicate <http://www.bullcitysyndicate.com/
<http://www.bullcitysyndicate.com/> > .
Live cooking by Mad Hatter's, Rue Cler,
Pop's, Verde, George's Garage, and Dos Perros.
Complimentary adult beverages provided by
Parker & Otis and Tyler's Taproom.

Tickets: $50 per person
($25 of which is tax-deductible)
Visit www.genesishome.org <http://www.genesishome.org/
<http://www.genesishome.org/> > to order
tickets through our secure online credit card connection or call (919)
683-5878 ext.22.

Fabulous live and silent auction packages include a Jewelsmith shopping
spree, beauty treatment packages from BlueWater Spa, original artwork
from local and national artists, a private children's birthday party
at Mad Hatter's, all-inclusive getaways at the Washington Duke Inn &
Golf Club, two airline tickets to anywhere in the U.S. Southwest
Airlines flies, and much more!

Thanks to our friends and sponsors:
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Spring Stoops McCullen Engineering, PA,
Scientific Properties, The Groove Productions, and Legacy Studios.

Corporate ticket packages and sponsorship opportunities
<http://www.genesishome.org/pdfs/DDDTCorporateSponsorshipPacket.pdf
<http://www.genesishome.org/pdfs/DDDTCorporateSponsorshipPacket.pdf> >
are
still available.Please call 683-5878 ext. 22 for more details.

******

Genesis Home works to end homeless for families with children and young
people by providing housing and supportive services to foster
independence. Visit www.genesishome.org <http://www.genesishome.org
<http://www.genesishome.org> > to
find out how you can become involved in the effort to end homelessness,
one family at a time!