INC NEWS - Durham does need a change...

Ronnie Griffin res1m28r at verizon.net
Mon Oct 8 15:50:03 EDT 2007

There is no doubt that the NCDOT needs to do better design work and much more to improve pedestrian safety.  Did you see the Bill Anderson interview?  Did you recognize where the interview was conducted?  Do you realize that this is an intersection where at least one panhandler has been killed?  What is a life worth?  In my opinion, the preservation and saving of one life is much more important than your analogy of safety not holding water.

I must and do agree with Mr. Shiflett.  The City Council has also been proven to be wrong and change a decision on more than one occasion.

Ronnie Griffin