INC NEWS - Support safer streets and sidewalks by Voting YES next month

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 23:21:43 EDT 2007

Outstanding dialogue!

Great article Mike provides a link for below.  One part sounded so familiar,
so here's a little piece of it ...

"Redington said folks who give cash to those at the roadside may be  doing
more harm than good.
.
"Citizens feel obligated, I think, to give  money," he said. "But they
shouldn't. There are plenty of resources  throughout the Quad-Cities to
assist people. In my opinion, people would be  better giving money to those
social service programs rather than directly to  solicitors."
"
Interesting to compare how other cities are reacting!

Bill  Anderson

In a message dated 10/9/2007 2:30:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,