INC NEWS - NC ABC Representative

pinnaclecdc at aol.com pinnaclecdc at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 14:37:08 EDT 2007

Hello,

?

A member of the NC ABC legal department will be my guest at the Substance Abuse Subcommittee meeting on October 25, 2007 3:30 - 5:00 PM 501 Willard Street, Durham, NC 27701. The purpose of this meeting is not to debate the past, but to find out what we can do to successfully oppose a permit with proper reason. We would also like to know how to do this quickly.?I will have an example of a form letter.

?

Space is limited. Please respond to this e-mail if you plan?to attend.

?

Regards!

Wanda