INC NEWS - Trail updates

Smith, Annette Annette.Smith at durhamnc.gov
Wed Oct 24 15:06:24 EDT 2007

I was asked a few trail questions last night and wanted to provide all
with the information

Status of the 3rd Fork Creek Trail

The site plan and construction documents approved.  We are waiting for
one additional design component to be completed (a minor revision of the
plan) and the project will be ready to bid.

Status of the ATT Bridge over I-40

I have just learned that there is a community meeting scheduled to
discuss the planned pedestrian crossing of I-40 for the American Tobacco
Trail near Fayetteville Road.