INC NEWS - Hidden Fees

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 14:02:07 EDT 2007

>>programs in other countries reward citizens for
using less by charging them less. And once you reach a
certain threshold, the price starts to climb rapidly.
So there is a larger incentive to conserve; not just
water (like in this case), but electricity as well.

I couldn't agree more with Randy's statement (above)
and was just discussing the same thing with a friend
this week.

I think the city should think about increasing the
cost of water beyond a certain threshold, regardless
of whether we are in a crisis situation or not.

Sincerely,
Melissa Rooney