INC NEWS - Fresh, Organic Veggies and Free Range Meat delivered to South Durham!

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 13:24:50 EST 2007

I have been wanting to do something like this for a
LONG time, and now we have a chance to order local,
organic produce, at a reasonable price, for pick up in
SOUTH DURHAM (at PARKWOOD LIBRARY)!

This will only happen if we show that there is a
market for it. For this reason, you are asked to email
the farm of your choice (I chose Brinkley, b/c it is
the cheapest and has free-range meat), and let them
know you would be a customer if they dropped off in
Parkwood.

If you are interested, here's a link to information
about the CSA that folks from the Parkwood Association
are trying to get up and running:

http://www.parkwoodnc.org/ParkwoodCSA.htm

They'd like to start whole hog in the spring, but they
may do something in the winter if there is enough
interest.

If you have any questions, Dan Oldman is probably the
best person to email -- his address is on the webpage.

Thanks!
Melissa