INC NEWS - last chance to see the new Durham movie

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Fri Nov 16 22:34:59 EST 2007

If you haven't had an opportunity to see it yet (the encore showing is
going on as I write this), the movie "Durham: A Self Portrait" has one
more showing left; 2 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 18. Tickets can be picked up at
the Carolina Theatre box office or by calling 560-3030.
For more on the film, visit www.portraitofdurham.com. It is free and open
to the public (as long as you have a ticket; it was a packed house at the
first showing).

There may not even be tickets left for this showing as it was originally
only scheduled for one. But due to demand, 2 more shows were added. And it
was worth seeing. It has some excellent insight into how Durham has
developed into the Durham of today. A must see feel good type of show. I
didn't see any kids there at the debut, but I never saw anything that said
they weren't welcome. I'd take kids 12 and older because they will better
be able to follow the story of Durham. I understand there are educational
materials being prepared to go along with the film and it will be shown it
in the schools. It was worth seeing