INC NEWS - Water crisis, tips for

Laura Drey lkdrey2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 20:17:34 EST 2007

If it is yellow let it mellow.  Place a bucket in the shower to catch water
while you are taking a shower.  For more water saving tips see my October 17
email.  Please forward the ideas.  If you would like I can send the water
conservation suggestions to you again.

Prevent fires.  Putting fires out takes a lot of water.

Christmas trees need to be checked frequently to be sure the tree has enough
water to cover the base of the tree.  Refilling the tree stand is even more
important when if you purchased your tree early during the holiday season.

Fires in fireplaces need to be tended.

Do not use a stove to heat with.  Stoves can asphyxiate people.

No firecrackers.  A loose spark can cause a fire.

Laura