INC NEWS - Minutes: Lakewood YMCA Public Hearing

Chuck Clifton charlyrandy at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 21:21:44 EST 2007

Community Members,

As many of you know the Durham YMCA Advisory Board held a public hearing
last night to allow the community to comment on their Task Force's
recommendation.  I tried very hard to accurately document the proceedings of
the meeting and have just put them online at the link below.  I have
separated questions from comments because the Durham Advisory Board assured
us they would get us answers to all the questions asked at the meeting.  I
have added a blank column for the response from the Durham Advisory Board.
Once they provide this I will update this document.  Please take a look at
these minutes when you have time.

I was writing as fast as I could but I may have missed something.  If you
think I have missed (or misquoted) something, let me know and I'll be glad
to make the updates.

There has also been press coverage of this meeting to which I have provided
links below as well.

Link to CSLY drafted minutes of 11/27/07 Lakewood YMCA public hearing:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd83nhq8_294gj59hz

*Press Coverage
*Herald-Sun:  http://www.heraldsun.com/durham/4-902521.cfm<http://www.heraldsun.com/durham/4-902521.cfm?>
Bull City Rising blog: