INC NEWS - Old West Durham NA votes to support Royal Ice Cream sit-in marker

John Schelp bwatu at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 13:30:29 EST 2007

At it's monthly board meeting last night, the Old West
Durham Neighborhood Association joined the INC in
voting unanimously for the resolution supporting a
state maker recognizing the Royal Ice Cream sit-in in
Durham in 1957.

If your neighborhood association/community group votes
to support, please send me an email. We'll include
your group's name when we go to Raleigh on Dec 17.

On Monday, December 3rd, the Board of County
Commissioners will act on the resolution around 7PM
while the City Council will present the resolution
closer to 8PM.

have a good weekend,
John Schelp