INC NEWS - stopping growth and conservation measures

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 13:39:01 EST 2007

Randy, I don't necessarily think that development
should be STOPPED. But Durham can do it
better...incorporating conservation (water, energy,
topography, vegetation) into the regulations, as well
as funding for infrastructure -- especially schools
(as evidenced by Creeksides >40 % overcrowding).
Chapel Hill does it, and the developers keep building
there. Durham citizens deserve better, and we should
stop settling for less.

Melissa