INC NEWS - DPD Command Staff Encourages Officers to Attend Neighborhood Meetings

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 17:20:02 EST 2007

Thanks for the fast reply Cpl Bond!

Assume you meant for your reply to reach the PAC2 List, and not just  to me.

This is great news!
I'm also CCing the Convention and Visitor's Bureau, who've done an amazing
job working with InterNeighborhood Council, linking to the individual
neighborhoods. An example:
_http://www.durham-nc.com/newcomers/neighborhoods.php_
(http://www.durham-nc.com/newcomers/neighborhoods.php)

On that list you'll find my neighborhood, Duke Park, and a link to our  great
website:
_http://www.rtpnet.org/dukepark/index.html_
(http://www.rtpnet.org/dukepark/index.html)

At Duke Park's website it shows when the neighborhood association meets.
This would be one way for officers to find out when/where such meetings
occur.

Bill Anderson
Duke Park PAC2 & INC rep

In a message dated 12/30/2007 4:04:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,