INC NEWS - Hunting rules in Durham?

Reyn Bowman Reyn at Durham-cvb.com
Mon Dec 31 09:42:04 EST 2007

Here are the current regulations.  I pulled out below the link the items
noted as local laws in Durham.

http://www.ncwildlife.org/fs_index_02_regulations.htm

These are cited as local laws specific to Durham:

Durham

Discharge a firearm in taking game animals from the right-of way

of a public road adjoining posted land, without permission

of the owner or person in charge of such land.

Discharge a center fire rifle on another's land, or on or across

such land from a public road, without having in possession

written permission of the owner or lessee.

Take deer with dogs.

Hunt deer from a public road.

Hunt any wildlife with a firearm from a public road.