INC NEWS - Need Neighborhood Watch Signs

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 13:18:38 EST 2008

Chuck,

I'm sorry to have to be so late in a response but I've been out of town over the Holidays and only just returned to my office (and over 850+ emails) this morning.

I'm also not sure if someone else has responded to your posting (haven't completed the task of reading all of my emails) but

Master Officer Eric Hester is the contact for Neighborhood Watch and getting the signs erected.

While I'm aware that he's retiring soon from the police force,  I believe he might be at the next DBAC meeting tomorrow where this question can be asked.

I've also cc'ed him this posting.

fyi,  mike shiflett