INC NEWS - Lakewood YMCA Community Meeting

Chuck Clifton charlyrandy at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 20:25:12 EST 2008

Community Members,

I'm sure many of you are wondering what's next for the Lakewood YMCA!  In an
effort to keep the information flowing the Committee to Save the Lakewood
YMCA is sponsoring another community meeting.  The details follow.  At the
meeting we will be discussing the events since the November 27th public
hearing and what you want to do next.

*Lakewood YMCA Community Meeting*
Hosted by the Committee to Save the Lakewood YMCA
Thursday, February 7 @ 7:00 p.m.
Lyon Park Community Center
(located at 1313 Halley Street)

Please come share your ideas and concerns.  We need to hear from the whole
community!

If you can't attend, please send your comments to CSLY's Yahoo group:
save-the-lakewood-ymca at yahoogroups.com

Kind regards,
Chuck Clifton
Chairman, Committee to Save the Lakewood YMCA

--
Kind regards,
Chuck

"The biggest problem confronting the world today is the illusion
that our differences matter more than our common humanity."
            ~ William Jefferson Clinton