INC NEWS - Fw: [whhna-list] Bio-Lab and Watershed map...

American LAbor americanlabor at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 28 12:26:52 EST 2008

A couple of days ago someone forwarded a posting that came from the Watts
Hospital Hillandale listserve regarding a thread of questions about the
Bio-Lab speaker and related information about the discussion.

On Tuesday,  INC provided the opportunity for more discussions and dialogue
along with balancing opinions at its monthly meeting.

Since then additional postings have shown up on several different
listserves.

This most recent one included some relevant information that may or may not
be important to you,  but I felt it needed clarification and a wider
distribution so I asked Mr. Umbanhowar if he wouldn't mind if it could be
forwarded to our listserve.

He agreed (see below)