INC NEWS - School Impact Fee Petition -- pretty please...

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 21:51:07 EDT 2008

In just 3 days, there are already over 200 signatures
on the updated/new school impact fee petition. But
there are still a lot of signatures on the old
petition that do not appear on the new one.

If you signed the first petition, please, please,
please sign the second/updated one, so that I can get
over it :)

And please tell people about this petition and ask
them to sign it.

Whether or not you agree with the school impact fee,
in principal, the fact of the matter is that it is
blatantly unfair that a handful of counties (Orange
and Chatham among them) have the OPTION of charging
it, while it remains illegal for the rest of us to do
so.

With it being an election year, there is no better
time than the present to let your legislators know
that we are aware of the situation and do not want
this injustice to continue. And it will only take 10
seconds more of your time. Here's the link again:

http://www.petitiononline.com/DrhmSchl/petition.html

Thanks!
Melissa