INC NEWS - congratulations to Melvin Whitley

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 11:40:21 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/14/2008 11:22:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
randy at 27beverly.com writes:

To those  who have been around for a while, you'll remember Melvin as our
INC  President several years back. As I recall, it's was his first meeting
and  he went from just being there to being voted President. I guess  cream
really does rise to the top!

And this past week (and tonight)  was no different. From being selected
Tarheel Of The Week last week to  picking up one of four Exemplary
Volunteer Awards at this evenings County  Commissioners meeting, Melvin
received his award for his service to the  Crime Cabinet and the Mental
Health Board. And it wasn't that long ago that  he received his ordination
as a full fledged Minister. It's turning out to  be a pretty good year for
ole Melvin!

RWP
27  Beverly

INC-list  mailing  list
INC-list at rtpnet.org

Have to agree, no one is more deserving than Reverend Whitley.

But not sure your recollection of how Melvin became INC's President is
accurate.
You have to serve as Vice President for a year, and you aren't likely  to be
voted into that role at your first meeting..... not even  Melvin~

Bill  Anderson

REALTOR®
SEAGROVES REALTY
_TheOcean1 at aol.com_ (mailto:TheOcean1 at aol.com)