INC NEWS - FW: Tomorrow Night, City Council Meeting, Monday April 21st 7:00PM RE: ...

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 19:21:41 EDT 2008

Myers

I can't be there tomorrow, but happy to forward as you requested.

Good luck,

Bill

In a message dated 4/20/2008 7:11:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
amsugg at verizon.net writes:

Ken/Bill/Mike:

If any of you all can join our  neighborhood at tomorrow’s important meeting,
we would greatly appreciate it.  I don’t think I’m on the INC’s listserv.
Could one of your send  this email there, and encourage other concerned Durham
citizens to show  solidarity with us?

Thank you,

Myers